Sunday, February 7, 2010

Relaxing Saturday

Saturday I slept in til about noon and hung out for a while. I was still concerned about my stomach so I got some medicine down at the store that has everything. I took it and just relaxed and ate until practice. I was feeling better. Rehearsal was as usual until the end. We actually started learning a new, easy song, to play on the streets in at the finals. I don’t really know where, when or why we are playing it but I guess I will find out. But it was nice to see a smaller group learning and quickly being taught the new tune. After rehearsal, Lemon, Big B, Dmitri and I went out to the bars to lime. We actually went to a couple in neighboring towns. I was out of TT so Lemon said he would lend me the money for the night, which was nice. We drove by a couple clubs that had covers. We didn’t really want to spend that much money and plus you had to have long pants to get into them. Interesting. Those clubs or where more tourists go and people who want to dance. We actually ended up at a local bar in Scarborough. People played pool, danced, and there were actually a bunch of guys just sleeping. It wasn’t that crowded but the beers were cheap. I actually went into that back room to check it out and I found about 5 guys just passed out at a some tables and there was no one else in the room. So we hung out there for a while and then went on our way back to Buccoo. Its funny because all the bars in Buccoo are closed but they are open late on Sunday nights and are packed. Tonight should be a good time. This morning I was getting up slow and hung around Lemons. The medicine I took has helped and I am feeling better. I watched a movie earlier and I think I may actually go for a swim right now. More blogging, probably tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment