Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Knot feelin so hot...

Well today I wasn’t feelin so hot. I have had a knot in my stomach all day. I was supposed to help Big B learn some more of the music but I called him and canceled because I wanted to get better. After a few hours I ended up feeling a bit better so I went for a walk down to the Mt. Irving for a quick swim around 1 in the afternoon. I have a had a farmers tan since I got hear and it was time to even it out. I was only out there for about 45 minutes. I figured that would give me a little color. Not many people were at the beach. Maybe its because it’s the middle of the day on a Wednesday. There were two surfers to the far left side of the beach and a two other swimmers. The waves were pretty big today and the water was extremely clear. I put my stuff down and went in. One of the other swimmers was an older man. I didn’t get really close to talk or anything but I noticed that he had only one leg. He was swimming fine just floating comfortably. He had gotten to the shoreline and started scooting towards his towel. I offered help but he respectfully declined. And I went back to swimming. Some of the waves got to be pretty big where I could body surf them for probably over 25 yards. They were probably almost 6 foot waves, some even taller. It was amazing to just feel how powerful they were. I’m really getting used to swimming in the ocean. I did get thrown around a little. Almost lost my suit once. But there really wasn’t anyone there. Well the man with one leg probably got a glimps. But I eventually packed up and walked back. I showered, and headed down to the panyard to meet with Big B at 2. I called him and he said he couldn’t me so I got some food. I still had a knot in my stomach so I went back to Lemons and rested for a long while. Took nap and hung out until I had to go to rehearsal. Not too many people came out to rehearsal. I was pretty shocked. I would have thought people would want to practice because we are still only in 3rd place. Eh oh well. When it was done we hung out for a while got a bit of food and headed back.
Right now I am hanging out in my room. This actually happened while I was blogging. I was a little hungry and I remember I had bought some cookies yesterday and I put them by my luggage. I reached over for one and I was about to put it in my mouth when I realized there were tiiiiiny ants all over it. I quickly threw them away and killed all the ants I could see on the floor and on my arm. Eeeew. And now I feel like there are a million ants crawling all over me (luckily there aren’t, I keep checking). I always thought it was weird why Lemon kept Cheese sticks (like Cheetos) and Twizzlers in the fridge. Now, I know. Eh I guess I’ve learned my lesson. I wont be doing that ever again. Anyway, time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment